Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Slow day. How about some favorite cooks.

Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited 9:08AM in EggHead Forum
bhribs.jpg
<p />Filet and twice baked taters on the egg.
DSCF0068.jpg[p]Many thanks to Sandbagger for helping me with scampi.
sandt3.jpg[p]Prime rib, which really sounds good right now.
primerib4.jpg[p]For Friends of Kaleigh, she is doing great.
kbchiefs1.jpg[p]Have a nice weekend. Oh my favorite is the icon pic. Blues Hog babyback ribs.
Mike

Comments

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,913
    Car Wash Mike,
    I like a boned and stuffed leg 'o' lamb. Then, just about anything that comes of the Egg is great from my point of view.

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    IMG_2454.jpg
    <p />Car Wash Mike,[p]Here's a few....
    Although not fried on the Egg...learned my lesson well....
    Gizzards with Ken Stone's Happy Pappy, Stuffed poblanos, Dizzy Pig Ribeyes, Burgers, 3" Top Sirloin, Vinegar Pie, Campfire Breakfast, Mr. Happy Onion Burger, Pork Tenderloin...probably had som Balsamic on it, corn on the cob, Wings and K-Bobs.[p]Man, I love my Egg!
    IMG_2326.jpg[p]103_0335.jpg[p]burgerIMG_.jpg[p]burgerIMG_.jpg[p]IMG_2037.jpg[p]<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">pie2.jpgeggs.jpg[p]ob1.jpg[p]tl1.jpg[p]rib2.jpg[p]wing1.jpg[p]sundayskabobs.jpg

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Lawn Ranger,
    Did you put "Shakin my tree" or "Shakin my head" rub on that burger. Glad to see Ryan checked in. [p]Mike

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Car Wash Mike,
    Yeah, he's been AWOL for a while. Kiss the Girl.[p]Mike

• RodanRodan Posts: 32
    Lawn Ranger,
    How'd ya get those purple coals? ;)