Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Whole Chicken and Walmart Beer....

Options
We are enjoying the beautiful weather in North Carolina while putting the Egg to work.  If you have never tried Rockdale Light beer, it's worth a try.  Don't get me wrong, I love good beer, IPA's in particular.   However, at $9.00 for a case, it's hard to complain.   My redneck side must be coming out tonight. ....

Comments

• Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Options
    I've never tried Rockdale, but regardless, you have a beautiful place to cook on your BGE.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Okay, so funny story. I started drinking Keystone Light a while back when money was tight. I can't drink fancy. See as it gives me migraines but I drink a lot of Corona today. Anyways, my wife has a Corona and she is ripping apart the Keystone talking about it. Wing college beer, etc. We both finish our beer and desire a second. 

I go go out to the garage and get two new beers, however, I fill the empty Corona bottle with Keystone and take it in the house. 

Big swig later, bragging about how much better her beer was than mine, I am on the floor wetting myself in hysterical laughter at the fact that the sh!t is all basically the same!!!

She didn't see the same humor in it as I.  The couch made my back hurt the next day. 
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Ima_good_egg
    Options
    Lol!
    Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I don't consume near as much beer as I use to.....(getting old sucks), but have never tried Rockdale. I agree with Hawg ......you have a beautiful place to enjoy your egg and family.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Great yard and nice thin blue smoke.

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• wbradking
    wbradking Posts: 351
    Options
    $9.00 for a case?!?  How can the beer be cheaper than the water that's in it?  :)
    Franklin, TN
    Large BGE+PSWoo2
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    wbradking said:
    $9.00 for a case?!?  How can the beer be cheaper than the water that's in it?  :)
    That's not water...
    NOLA