Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSA: From the Mothership

Options
THEBuckeye
THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
edited September 2016 in EggHead Forum

I've done this a couple times. You might set up the room, ice beverages, food prep, man an Egg, serve, clean-up, eavesdrop on the class and eat a little or a lot depending. It's a lot of fun and they give you a $25 Buck Gift Certificate for the Retail Store. 

If interested, email a.egidio@biggreenegg.com (Amanda). Let her know you're an Egghead and you're likely to get a spot. For those unable to get Eggtoberfest tickets, here's another way to go.

===================

Hi Everyone,

I know that September is a busy month for everyone, but I am really shorthanded and I am reaching out to you.

I need help this Saturday from 2-7 for Matt Pittman's class

Tuesday night Sept 20th for the Complete EGG Experience, a hand's on group class on cooking on the egg (arrival time 4:30pm)

Friday Sept 23rd for a lunch event (working time is 9:30 -2) for 40 people (Corporate Event)

Monday September 26 for a Monday night football Corporate event that is buffet appetizers and game watching

Also, the culinary Center is teaming up with Atlanta Magazine on October 15th (The Saturday after Eggtoberfest) for a "Battle of the Burgers" at the shops in Buckhead and I need a total of 12 people to help with top atlanta Chefs and restaurants for the event.

I am also still looking for afternoon help and more volunteers for Eggtoberfest.

I need help

Wednesday October 5 for food prep (4:30pm -7:30 pm)

Thursday  Octiber 6 for a big media event with 4 chefs and 30ish people

Friday October 7 ANYTIME to help transport and set up for EGGtoberfest, and 

Saturday for the Festival

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP!!

Thanks

Amanda

-- 

New Albany, Ohio 

Comments