Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Igloo Trailmate

Options
Since coolers are a hot topic around here, look at this thing.

https://www.igloocoolers.com/00034157-trailmate-charcoal-acid-green
Birmingham, AL

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Tactical  :)

I like it but not for the price.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • E-ville Egg
    E-ville Egg Posts: 100
    Options
    That's an assault cooler. Too scary looking to have in the hands of just anyone. 
  • stonewh
    stonewh Posts: 169
    Options
    I will be curious to see how it works, I like the idea of having it off the ground so maybe airflow will keep it cooler, it's also a 70qt.
    Birmingham, AL
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Not sure I see a gasket on the lid.  Unless it's air tight, it's gonna leak cold/heat.
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I saw that at Sam's club and the lid was broken on the demo unit they had out of the box.  I'm not a cooler snob but this thing is a $30-$50 cooler with some big wheels and some other doo-dads attached to it.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.