Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yet another $179 ANOVA for $129 but it is NOT WiFi

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,897
edited May 2016 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    The wifi version is $199. 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    The wifi version is $199. 
    Oooops, I just edited the title. Thanks Michael.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Since there is a $30 off coupon at checkout, it's $169 for the wifi version.

I hate companies where their webpages are structured to give the impression that you can get a loaded model for minimal investment.  Makes you wonder about their level of integrity.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• busmania
    busmania Posts: 414
    Options
    Why do I need or not need the wifi? Thank you!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I don't understand how a water bath heater would be functional without wifi....is that even legal to sell?
    Options
    busmania said:
    Why do I need or not need the wifi? Thank you!
    I've been on record here before saying I don't understand the perceived need for either Blue Tooth, nor WiFi. I plug mine in, set the temperature and not fiddle-fart with it again!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    This one got me.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga