Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks to Shawn and M.P. ...

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504
Morning All:

That's Master Purveyors in Tampa...a little of a month ago I was lucky enough to check Facebook and Shawn had posted a picture of some lobsters & a cut of meat saying whoever identified the cut of meat would win a couple steaks...I just happened to answer first that it was spinalis (not sure of spelling)...a couple days later I stopped to pick up two BEAUTIFUL rib-eyes...unfortunately we have been so busy that we weren't able to enjoy them until today...here they are on a 11x16 cutting board...don't they look great...

I got the small Egg up to about 500 before putting them on only seasoned with some DP Raising the Steaks & salt...just after the first flip...

Took about 15 minutes to get them up to about 124 internal...pulled to rest with a couple pats of butter on them...

Sliced through and just PERFECT...added a salad & some sweet tator fries for a nice dinner with my much better half...

Shawn came through with some wonderful steaks as all of his items are FANTASTIC...check out Master Purveyors if you are in the Tampa area!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments