Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I need some ABT advice....

2»

Comments

• AZRP,
    There is a Blue Moon hefe that is good also.

• AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    AZRP,[p]A few years ago I hit an eagle with my truck - $700 for a new windshield, and they didn't even let me keep the eagle! :)[p]I woulda mounted that baby....
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    AlaskanC,[p] Got to be a Native American to so much as keep a single feather in your possession . Now if you are, nobody could not stop you from keeping the bird.[p]

• FlatEricFlatEric Posts: 56
    AlaskanC,
    Patiently wating for somebody to state what I just thought when I read......"I woulda mounted that baby....

• AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    FlatEric,[p]Why, I have no idea of what you mean! >;)
  • eggnerdeggnerd Posts: 64
    Melissa, I'm blown away![p]Any gal who catches fish like you do is impressive...but...[p]A gal who can successfully hunt Eagles with a truck is a near mythological creature. I can't imagine the game you could take in with something as formidable as say a "Ball-Point Pen"![p]Or, by chance, did you mean "I 'accidentally' hit an Eagle..."?[p]If so, please don't tell me as I prefer to enjoy the fantasy of you trolling the backroads of Alaska hunting game with your truck. ;)[p]EggNerd