Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Favorite Egg Dealer where you live-

Options
2»

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Roswell Hardware!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • keener75
    keener75 Posts: 393
    Options
    Home Hardware - Goderich Ontario, Ca.

Really? I never would have considered a Home Hardware to be an Egg dealer. Does the Goderich store have a good selection of accessories? Do they carry anything else Egg related like Dizzy Pig spices or quality charcoal? I bought my egg at Porky's in London but haven't been thrilled with the service the couple times I've been back to add to my arsenal.
    St Marys, Ontario, Canada  LBGE
  • C130
    C130 Posts: 56
    Options
    Ace Hardware in The Woodlands, Texas was great and I have no complaints. They put it together, delivered it, carried it to my back patio, and went over the basics of using it. Several co workers bought there also and recommended them. 
    Scott
    Magnolia, TX
    LBGE
    Mini Max
  • Bill_Swerski
    Options
    gtcharlie said:
    Backyard BBQ in Wilmette IL.    Don't think I have ever had better service on any product I have ever owned.   Can't give much higher praise than that.
    hands down the best BBQ store I've ever visited
  • gtcharlie
    Options
    gtcharlie said:
    Backyard BBQ in Wilmette IL.    Don't think I have ever had better service on any product I have ever owned.   Can't give much higher praise than that.
    hands down the best BBQ store I've ever visited

If you are anywhere on the north shore of Chicago do yourself a favor and stop in.  Although I can pretty much guarantee you will leave with a lighter wallet.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    coomdaddy said:
    Brownsboro Hardware in Louisville is where I will be making the plunge.
    @bgebrent  I see you got company from the Big Blue Nation.....Coomdaddy welcome aboard from another SEC fan.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • volfan1
    volfan1 Posts: 164
    Options
    Grate Grills & More in Oldsmar, FL. Great selection & service, and they have a couple of beautiful huskys "guarding" the store.
    XL & Mini & knock off medium. Western North Carolina. Formerly Franklin, TN. Formerly in Palm Harbor, FL. 
  • cmac610
    cmac610 Posts: 154
    Options
    Eggs by the Bay, Santa Clara, CA
    Craig aka Cmac Cooks
    Amesbury, MA
    #BGETeamGreen #TeamArteflame #TeamBarrelProof
    XL BGE, Mini-Max, La Caja China, Arteflame Classic 40, Arteflame One 20, Arteflame Euro 20, Cotton Gin Harvester, Weber Classic, Gozney Dome, Anova wifi Sous Vide.
  • EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Bast Home Comfort - Cambridge ON.
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Wassi's Meats in Melbourne, the best BGE dealer in Florida and the sponsor of the Sunshine Eggfeast.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• fishepa
    fishepa Posts: 211
    Options
    GregW said:
    Awards and Engraving
    1919 Hoover Ct, Hoover, AL 35226
    Phone:(205) 823-7676

Excellent warranty support.
    When your selecting a dealer to purchase from, what your really selecting is who will help you with a warranty clam. Choose wisely.......
    Hey there Greg. I live in Hoover too!
    War Damn Eagle!
  • deerslayer
    Options
    Bell Building Supply, Starkville, MS

Getting my 2nd one from them this weekend!
    Meridian, MS   XL BGE X 2 & UDS
  • Von
    Von Posts: 3
    Options
    Big Als 
    Cramerton NC
    Maiden NC: XL Mini Max and Lg at RV site

• VKernus
    Options
    I have to agree with jwallin.  Dizzy Pig in Manassas.  Very knowledgeable, great rubs, classes, and customer service is top notch.
  • Ospreydog
    Options
    Bob & Ted's Trophy shop in Clarksville Ga. Mike is one of the best guys i have ever met.
  • Eggsovereasy
    Options
    Dizzy Pig, Manassas, VA

Just lucky, I guess!
  • RockyTopDW
    Options
    Hearth & Patio here in Knoxville, Tn.  the guys there are super helpful!
  • FarmerTom
    Options
    Both of mine came from Wilson Nursery in Frankfort, Ky.  A very good selection of Eggs and accessories, unfortunately, only BGE lump though.  Knowledgeable staff too.   

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• tgs2401
    tgs2401 Posts: 423
    Options

Brownsboro Hardware, Louisville, KY

Tremendous customer service!

One large BGE in Louisville, KY.
  • SmokingPiney
    Options
    Stove Works in Medford, NJ
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS 
  • bettysnephew
    Options
    Prairie Ag Supply, Prairie City, IA
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Von said:
    Big Als 
    Cramerton NC
    Von I agree that Big Als is great!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Captainjimpark
    Options
    Rainbow play systems in Harlingen Texas is where I bought mine.
  • Zmokin
    Zmokin Posts: 1,938
    Options
    I guess if you live somewhere with multiple choices nearby, it may be worth checking in to.  But for me, proximity to my home is my number one concern.
    I think my nearest dealer is rated silver.  They are in my town, 5 mile drive, about 10 minutes away.  Driving 2 hours to get to a "gold" dealer.  Sorry, my time and my gas money are more important.  Besides, the best customer service is a product that doesn't need customer service.  Maybe someday, I may need to use that lifetime warranty, but I value having a product that won't fail on me.  so far, my egg has lived up to my expectations.  I see the lifetime warranty as a sign of their confidence that most customers will never ever need it.
    Large BGE in a Sole' Gourmet Table
    Using the Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter,
     and a BBQ Guru temp controller.

Medium BGE in custom modified off-road nest.
    Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter, and a Party-Q temp controller.