Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT (?) -- What are you thankful for?

Options
We have this tapestry -- Count Your Blessings. Pretty much sums it up for me in 9 panels. 

Freedom
A Sound Mind
Home
A Healthy Body
Friends
Family
Fun
Nature and Beauty
Kindness and Forgiveness

**Happy T'Giving to All Y'all on da Forum!!**

It's a 302 thing . . .

Comments

• swordsmn
    swordsmn Posts: 683
    Options
    My wife of 16, goin on 17, my kids, sons-in-law and grandson.  I'm employed and I still have hope for the ol USA.  
    LBGE, AR.  Lives in N.E. ATL
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Currently employed, the lights are on, the wife hasn't kicked me out yet. My kids are healthy, My parents are as well, football is widely available on multiple channels. Every day is a gift. If you don't believe that then you need to do some examining of your own life. Love what you do, live what you are. Even if work stinks, it's a means to a end. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all my BGE brothers and sisters. We may not agree on much at all, but we all agree on happiness. 

R.I.P. to those who are not with us physically, but still assist us in everyday living. 

Just be thankful for what you have and aspire to have what you don't. 

Enjoy the weekend all. And always be kind to your retail providers this weekend. They probably didn't choose this as their ultimate way of life. 

Happy Holidays.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    Thankful to be living in a country where I can worship God openly!
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    To be alive.  Helped a nice gentleman pass with his family last night.  It sucked. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• loveTheEgg
    Options
    Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever! - Psalm 118
    Brandon, MS
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    All of the above! plus my Daughter and her boyfriend are driving down, have'nt seen them in awhile!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    I will echo each of you and add in the fellowship, advice, and tremendous assistance of this amazing forum.
    Blessings be upon all of you.
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    A new boss.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...