Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Ribs were Saved!

Options

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Man has his priorities in line.  Kids, rest of family, ribs.  He made me dizzy with all that rocking back and forth.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Man, I thought this was an SNL skit at first, man. But man, I'm sure glad, man, he saved dem ribs. Man.

Oh, and his kids. Man.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,126
    Options
    "I already had smoke in my lungs, so I'm alright"

Did he start the fire?  Did he cook his ribs over the fire?  So many questions.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    "I already had smoke in my lungs, so I'm alright"

Did he start the fire?  Did he cook his ribs over the fire?  So many questions.
    I guess the ambulance-chasing lawyers didn't get to him first.  No medical settlement there!
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Legume said:
    Man has his priorities in line.  Kids, rest of family, ribs.  He made me dizzy with all that rocking back and forth.
    Yeah - that rocking was bit off-putting.  Probably the residual adrenaline rush prompted by the trauma of a home fire contributed to the rocking and the coherence of his comments.

Or he's nuts.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    What kind of ribs are those?? They look huge even for spares. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options
    Memphis cut, I believe.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• Sookie
    Sookie Posts: 335
    Options
    Ha I heard about this on the radio this morning and had to play it at work, because when I told my co-workers about it, I don't think they believed me. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,126
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Legume said:
    Yeah - that rocking was bit off-putting.  Probably the residual adrenaline rush prompted by the trauma of a home fire contributed to the rocking and the coherence of his comments.

Or he's nuts.

Yes the wide eyes, rocking, and inchorence, were from the adrenaline.

The cooking ribs at 3am was from the crack....

wait, I've been up at 3am cooking ribs.  Strike that last comment.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    What kinda crazy SOB Qs at 3am?  Nevermind nothing to see here.  But, did anybody pick up on these ribs probably weren't quite toothpick probe or bend test ready?  Ah hell. Who gives a $hi+ he saved em :clap: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Memphis cut, I believe.

I see what you did there

XLBGE 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Sometimes smoke in your lungs makes you hungry at 3am