Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Finally Drank the Costco Koolaid

Options
XC242
XC242 Posts: 1,208
My better half said it was okay to join so,,, let the shoppin' begin...

LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...

Comments

• Durangler
    Durangler Posts: 1,122
    Options
    You'll never get out of there for less than a Ben Franklin.
    A while back I went in for a few items & was so proud of myself that the total was less than $80. The cashier said, "your membership is about to expire. Would you like to renew now?" 
    I said "yea, may as well"
    Still have not gotten out of there for less than a Benjamin. =)  
    XL BGE, 22" Weber Red Head, Fiesta Gasser .... Peoria,AZ
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,638
    Options
    Good call with the exec membership, ours pays for itself several times over each year.
  • Bentgrass
    Bentgrass Posts: 443
    Options
    Wicked meat dept.  Organics, sea food. Cringe every time we pull up to the register !
    1. Bettendorf, Ia with lots of time in Chattanooga, Tn.  LBGE, plate setter, ar, Looft lighter, maverick et-735, Rutland gasket, Smokeware SS cap, Kickash basket, and lots of cast iron.
  • rcone
    rcone Posts: 219
    Options
    It is very easy to binge purchase meat there. When the you think the Vacmaster 215 is a great idea, then you have a problem. I just changed the oil on a vacuum sealer, I partially blame Costco. 
    "Feed me, or feed me to something; I just want to be part of the food chain" Al Bundy

LBGE, SBGE, Carson Rotisserie, Blackstone Griddle  

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 
  • Cm23
    Cm23 Posts: 130
    Options
    Just upgraded mine to executive; my weekly average spend continues to grow
    XL, 2 Large, Mini  -- Shenandoah, TX  Now BulletGrillHouse