Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A couple of my favorite things!

Options
I love driving to the Ceramic Grill Store to pick up my favorite lump. I even picked up the Spider while I was there. 
Mckinney, TX
LBGE--AR with Rig extender 
Mini Max

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Is that the neighbor's car?  ;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    @TexanOfTheNorthYes he would kill me if he knew I took it. B) What part of Texas do you call home?
    Mckinney, TX
    Mini Max
  • LDR
    LDR Posts: 414
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not close enough to drive to CGS.  It might become a problem.
  • Eggingaround
    Eggingaround Posts: 357
    Options
    Living close gets costly. I took my neighbor and he bought the adjustable rig. His wife isn't happy with me,  lol
    Mckinney, TX
    Mini Max
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    @TexanOfTheNorthYes he would kill me if he knew I took it. B) What part of Texas do you call home?
    The part in Southern Ontario call Aurora.  :)

I grew up in Richardson and my Mom now lives in Garland and Dad in Dallas so we get down there a couple of times a year.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.