Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Florida Egg Fest

Options
Jopa
Jopa Posts: 155
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I would just like to say what a great time my wife Jessie,our friends Bob and Sally and yours truly had. Tonya thank you.Your efforts are so appreciated. You would be hard pressed to find a better bunch of people. To all we had a chance to meet or see again it was so wonderfull to spend some time with you. A lot of strangers have become good friends.
Cheers

Comments

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    Jopa,[p]It gets better and better each year. I'm glad that everyone enjoyed themselves. What did you guys cook? Did I get any? I know that sounds silly, but I was so busy, the only food I ate was what everyone was bringing to me, which was plentiful, but I wasn't always sure who the originating source was, LOL![p]Cheers,
    Tonia
    :~)

• Jopa,
    Booking his hotel in a year in advance at the Hotel JoPa next year! So order some extra bottles of wine![p]I will guarantee that I'll be there next year.[p]Go Mountaineers.

• Wardster
    Wardster Posts: 1,006
    Options
    WVU_Egg,
    You should have been. With you, we would have had 4 Mountie fans attending!!!![p]Go Mounties!!!!!!

Apollo Beach, FL
  • Jopa
    Options
    Cjopa
    <p />WVU_Egg,
    No need to worry I always have more wine, just ask my wife.
    and beleive me its the best place to stay. If it would just be warmer sooner.
    Pool.... 3 weeks ago was 56
    Sunday 70
    Lets advance to Atlanta and beyoud
    Lets go Mountaineers

MiniEgg3.jpg[p]
    MiniEgg8.jpg[p]
    P1010034.jpg[p]

• Jopa
    Options
    Cjopa
    <p />QBabe,We did pork tenderloin with sesame ginger teriyaki sauce along with egged veggies. I cooked the pork Sally Mcginnis cooked the veggies and she serv

EggFest06013.jpg[p]
    ed both.
  • Jopa
    Options
    Wardster,
    Ron met us in Tampa for the USF game. He should have been here . He has tickets for the Atlanta regional so Lets go Mountaineers

• StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    Options
    Jopa,[p]
    Don't look now but I think that guy in the red shirt in the back there is feeling a little cocky.[p]Paul

• Wardster,
    Next year for sure! I will definitely book the trip next year for Florida Eggfest. Just a lot of travel as of late. But I need to come and see my old stomping grounds in Ocala. Lived there for close to 2 years. [p]So next year, add 2 more Mountaineer fans. Well 1 WVU grad/fan and my wife. She's a Vandy grad. So she is forced to pull for WVU since Vandy never does well when it comes to sports.

• Jopa,[p]all I can say is you guys are crazy wearing shoes on that new white carpet.[p]You're not allowed to do that in Hawaii...gotta leave 'um at the door.
  • GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    product_127_lg.jpg
    <p />guava greg,[p]Yep, I hear ya. My mother in law has a sign she got from Hawaii like this one. It's next to her front door.[p]She's from Tennesee so I guess it means take yer shoes off if ya don't what to get hit with a cookin stick. :)[p]

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas