Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT. Did some videos for a Greek restaurant.

Options
yesterday a friend of mine and I did some videos for a Greek restaurant. Just some of their signature drinks. I'll be posting them after their edited so yall can see them. imageimageimageimage

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
Greenville Tx

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    If the videos are half as good as the pics then they will turn out great.  Are you a professional ographer of both photo and video?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    Thanks. No I have my own business. I do mobile Scratch Repair on cars. Dealerships and public. My wife went to school for photography. Then got her certification to teach. She's been teaching special education for about 12 years now. Her dad that passed away this summer was famous for soccer photography in Dallas. He started in 70's shooting anything soccer. Anything from kids to pro's and lot of World Cup games. They kinda got me into it. It's something I enjoy and a great hobby.a good friend asked for me to help out yesterday and we had a blast, even having drinks before noon. Just couldn't let those demo drinks go to waste. Then had lunch. It was my first time having Greek. It was awesome. The owner "my friends boss's son" recommended the sampler they call it the Mt. Olympus. Followed by baklava cheesecake for dessert.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    I had a Gyro platter today for lunch, good stuff, nice pics! you have been missing out on Greek food.

:-bd
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    That's a hobby with PERKS. Nice!