Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef prices

Options
Article on the local news says beef prices are at an all time high. Quick search on the inter web has articles stating this going back to March, 2014 and continuing almost every month til today and continuing to rise. Sure seems like a trend. Might have to stock up the freezer.

Comments

• fusionhq
    fusionhq Posts: 1,707
    Options
    Found this today while looking for brisket. Only thing I could find. image
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    We had a new Walmart open a few miles from the house recently. I will admit I haven't been to Walmart in many years. We went last night to pick up some paper towels and other kind of stuff, because it's closer than a Target. They had some of the nicest, largest least expensive Briskets I have ever seen in the area. Next Brisket will be from there. Only full size Packers in the area.
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    It's limited out here. Walmart or kinda nothing. @fusionhq‌ that's just sad.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • cajuncook
    Options
    Boneless brisket? Aren't they all boneless? Gotta love the marketing people.
    Live on beautiful Lake Hartwell GA