Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken Tacos

Options
stemc33
stemc33 Posts: 3,567
Working 12's sucks. It severely limits my Eggin' time. Woke up at 1530 and after relaxing for a minute, I starting scrambling around the kitchen for food ideas. Looked in the freezer and found some boneless chicken breast. Don't use them much since I started doing spatchcock. Anyway, decided to egg some chicken for tacos. Supposed to leave for work at 1700. Food finished at 1700. Wolfed it down and off to work. Eating shouldn't be so stressful.

Anybody else work 12's and egg on workdays?

imageimage
Steven
Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
two cotton pot holders to handle PS
Banner, Wyoming

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Sure looks good. Any chance of taking a Egg to work?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Randy1
    Randy1 Posts: 379
    Options
    I have worked many a 12 hr shift. I dont work many 12's anymore , but I have been known to cook something on the egg when I had very little time to do it. Looks great!
    Maumelle, Arkansas
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Thanks @randy1 and @Mickey‌ . I could take an egg to work if I had a mini. Hmm. Forgot to mention in first post that I used Mickey's coffee rub. Makes food look good, but taste better.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming