Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sausage casserole question

Options
VW Gal
VW Gal Posts: 42
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I want to take this to work at the hospital tomorrow. Can I "premake" everything in the bundt pan, put back in the fridge, and cook it before I leave so it will be fresh and hot? I wondered if it would cause a problem for the dough.[p]Thanks for any help!
Terri

Comments

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning vwgal:[p]I'm guessing you are talking about this one?[p]P3270018.jpg[p]If so, then yes it can be prepared before hand and baked the next morning. The ones we did at EggtoberFest were prepped a day & half ahead. In some respects I think it works somewhat better as it gives the dough a second rise. HTH[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Drivr
    Drivr Posts: 163
    Options
    SSN686,
    Where does the recipe exist for this?

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Drivr:[p]Click on the link below and it will take you to WessB's site with the recipes from the 2005 EggtoberFest. The recipe is included (page 25 I think).[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

[ul][li]recipes[/ul]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• VW Gal
    VW Gal Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi Jay!
    That is just what I needed to know! Thanks so much and Merry Christmas to you and yours![p]Terri