Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg Grand prize Sweepstakes

Options
I have seen more this year than years past.

Comments

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    Me too. My kids school raffled one off. The guy that won it happens to be the president of the country club I am a member at. 

He donated it to the club, and we raffled it off. A local bank won it, and they gave it away as a prize. 

Hopefully someone will finally cook on that thing! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    I actually won my large egg last summer in a contest like this. I entered @ my local 7/eleven ... few months later I got a text saying I was the sole winner. How lucky am I!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Good thing you were the sole winner. It'd be weird having a time share on an Egg. :))
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • mcmac
    mcmac Posts: 496
    Options
    One of our local liquor stores is raffling a small BGE. Must be the season for advertising via the give-a-way. Not sure what I would do with a 3rd egg...
    XL BGE -  Med BGE - Mini BGE - Traeger Pellet Grills

Hillsboro OR
  • ads75
    ads75 Posts: 391
    Options
    mcmac said:
    One of our local liquor stores is raffling a small BGE. Must be the season for advertising via the give-a-way. Not sure what I would do with a 3rd egg...
    Worst case scenario...give to friend/family/neighbor.
    Large BGE, Mini BGE
    Morgantown, PA
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Oh my...can always figure out what to do with extra eggs....
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    Won a small from a Knob Creek Bourbon giveaway. Sold it to a friend and bought my large!
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    Options
    If you don't know what to do with it, you can send it my way. I'll know what to do.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• mcmac
    mcmac Posts: 496
    Options
    Sounds like there's a lot of takers out there... I better start stuffing the ballot box!!!
    Yes, I'm know of at least one family member who would be thrilled to take it. :D
    XL BGE -  Med BGE - Mini BGE - Traeger Pellet Grills

Hillsboro OR
  • JerseyTex
    JerseyTex Posts: 53
    Options
    I won mine a few months ago. I am entering all the contest that I can find to win another. LOL
  • JerseyTex
    JerseyTex Posts: 53
    Options
    I am shocked that there is not a thread that post all the ongoing contest. That way every one here could join.