Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

OT This Makes Me So Mad

bud812bud812 Posts: 1,179
This is so cool of these guy to do this for our Brothers In Arms. But the friggen guvment won't do shit to honor them. R.I.P. brothers.
http://biggeekdad.com/2014/01/arlington-flyover/#.UuY5YNlCwJQ.email

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

Comments

• Egghead_DaronEgghead_Daron Posts: 635
    I could not agree more that it is disgusting that our government chose this to make cuts but at the same time I could not be any more proud of the civilian pilots that did the right thing. Stories like this still make me proud to be an American in spite of the government shortcomings.
    LBGE and recently added SBGE
    Columbus IN
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,361
    I am with you Bud, thanks for sharing.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,472
    Did they choose cuts or just way overspend? Not trying to start anything, I really don't know. The safety measures kicked in and I didn't hear that they were repealed.

Steve 

Caledon, ON