Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini for sale

Options
2»

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Karen,
    you forgot to add the $3 I charged you for the mini Rutland so that boosts you closer to that $100 estimate!
    Ron
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Well Ron, maybe you could offer her a refund and sell it to someone else. That would help tremendously.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    There was a used mini on Craigslist here in Nashville for $300...it was on around 47 days the last time I looked.

Post on Craigslist with all the numbers and explanation...Centex is right. Most everyone here wants a steep discount on used eggs.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • krobertsmsn
    krobertsmsn Posts: 655
    Options
    It comes to me now: There is no stamped number on the mini, the receipt IS the warranty is what BGE told me when I tried to register.
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • RRP
    Options
    Well Ron, maybe you could offer her a refund and sell it to someone else. That would help tremendously.
    Gene, why do you have to be such a jerk? 
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    RRP said:
    I don't know, why did you have to make a jab when I asked if she paid $100 for shipping by commenting about the $3 gasket.
  • RRP
    edited March 2014
    Options
    RRP said:
    I don't know, why did you have to make a jab when I asked if she paid $100 for shipping by commenting about the $3 gasket.
    You think I directed that comment to you? WOW! It just so happens I have had several conversations with Karen. You really need to bury the hatchet, Gene! ALL of your hatred toward me started years ago when I MISTAKEN your comment about killing dogs when you meant some college rivalry. Let it go!
  • plumbfir01
    plumbfir01 Posts: 725
    Options
    i would give you 250 but i live in parris island sc. so not sure how far you would be or if you would consider. 
    Beaufort, SC
  • Crimsongator
    Options

Actually it was a poke to a UT buddy about how to smoke the their mascot, after a rivalry game. As usual you completely over-reacted to the situation (which has become a trend) and you told me to go straight to hell. So I am pretty sure I am not the one who reads too much into posts.

You seem to think I hate you when I really don't. I understand that as an old bean counter you live in an extremely black and white world. We have many like that here in our town. Nothing is more enjoyable than interjecting gray where none exists and watching the reaction.

Now that you have hijacked this thread and forced me to this post, maybe we can get this mini sold for the nice lady who lives about 2 hours away from me. Heck, I might even throw a $250 offer out there.

• krobertsmsn
    krobertsmsn Posts: 655
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Gentlemen, I took the $3 comment in jest as intended.  As Ron indicated, we have had conversations on a few occasions and I knew he was kidding.

It's all good!
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    Options
    i would sell the Woo and Hi Q on ebay.   i bet you'll get almost MSRP on those.  
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Gentlemen, I took the $3 comment in jest as intended.  As Ron indicated, we have had conversations on a few occasions and I knew he was kidding.

It's all good!

I am good with you, I promise! I also wish you well selling your mini and think separating the 'gourmet' accessories may be your best way to get the most money back and minimize your loss.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    I will sell the same for $300.lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas