Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Alignment issues

I purchased my Large Green Egg back in July and love this new addition to our family. During the Christmas break I built a wooden shelving unit/stand for my egg and made the mistake of removing the lid to save my back when lifting my porcelain princess. Unfortunately, I have yet to get the lid aligned properly since then. I've read multiple posts on this forum, scoured YouTube and consistently reached out to dealers for advice and have come up with nothing for the front to back alignment issue. I've been able to correct the side to side issue but cannot for the life of me figure out the front to back underbite situation. Can anyone please help? Should this be a Warrenty issue? Thanks in advance...

Comments