Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT I need more clients, Great Deal here, Great Deal there, Great Deals everywhere...

Open Box Thermapen Deal is going on, I can't tell you how hard it was not to order a backlit one...even though I just got one for Christmas.

Then there is the Pelican Cooler sale, couldn't resist that....

Then there was the Sous Vide deal...

The CI Plate Setter

Won't even get into the whole Adjustable Rig recommendations

I got a Pizza Steel Last week...

AND Today's deal is the best damn garlic press in the world.

I need more clients, otherwise I won't be able to participate in all these deals....I am guilty of it too, I talked @fence0407 into a cyberQ.

Ok...so besides the Garlic Press, what else should I buy for the egg today?

Rant Over.

I have a very hard time engaging in passive relaxation. Twitter.Instagram.
Dallas, TX

·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    edited February 2014

LMAO! For people that remember the early seventies this may draw a parallel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7PQDsneiMU

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,203
    Credit card shredder??
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,111
    Indeed...this site can tend to make your wallet thinner (and your waist fatter).  It should come with a warning. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • jhl192jhl192 Posts: 793
    Maybe the site Header should look like this...image
    That could be the funniest thing I have ever seen on this forum!!  
    XL BGE; Medium BGE 
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,490
    Go to an eggfest. At the pnw eggfest there was people just walking around with handfulls of egg stuff.
    I had an egg, stone , lump, handler, starter, cap....it never ended. Going back this year.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • Let's talk about spending some real $$, what type of home do you have for your egg.  I've seen some on this site where you might need to get a mortgage.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,315
    Maybe the site Header should look like this...image

=)) =))

Ricky

Spring, TX

·