Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pulled Pork Again

Chicago Wine GeekChicago Wine Geek Posts: 150
edited 1:03AM in EggHead Forum
Fdaypics2017.jpg
<p />MAN I love my Egg!
·

Comments

• SalmonSalmon Posts: 146
    [p]hanging on a wall at your house?[p]Rick
    ·
  • Salmon,
    No, it is the proposed replacement for HDTV. Pork-0-Vision! By 2012 all broadcasters will be required to broadcast their signals in Pork-O-Vision. It beat out Whiz-O-Vision by a hair.... sigh....[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Will Pork-O-Vision have an upgrade option to include Smell-O-Vision. Emeril keeps talking about it and I think it's million dollar idea.
    ·
  • Salmon wrote:
    [p]hanging on a wall at your house?[p]Rick

When I start taking my pictures of BGE food and framing them for the living room, that's when my wife walks.....

She is still amazed and thinks I am crazy when I take pictures of our dinner and putting them up here.
    ·