Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

No more green feet!

Just left my egg dealer's shop... They told me that the green feet aren't being made anymore! Have any of you heard this?
SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 8,197
    Yup-been the new normal for well better than a year now.  Have never heard of the thought process...
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker
  • EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 549
    Heard that also.  I agree with my dealer who said he wished BGE would stop making toys, candles, etc and actually make more cooking tools.
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010), Mini Max (2015)
  • jtippersjtippers Posts: 512
    I lucked up... They had one set left and I got them. <:-P
    SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

• CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,167
    edited January 2014
    they replaced green feet with table nest and charge extra $$, business 101  :D

someone mentioned you can use terracotta flower pot feet instead, available at big box garden centres:
    canuckland
  • Or Ace Hdw. 3/4 " copper T,ees 3 or 4. cheap enough. Or lowes or Home Depot.
  • I thought I seen a "spin off" of the BGE feet selling over on Ebay ... might take a look
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax