Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Large egg needs good home in central Fl

Options

Hey everyone, Its nice to see that this forum has exploded with new folks, its been a while since I have been on here.

I wanted to post that we have an Large egg that's needs a loving home, its new never cooked on, has the  stainless grid, snuffer top, Daisy wheel, temp gauge. fire ring and fire box,  everything that comes with a new egg. Were in spring hill  if you know of anyone in the area  that we could give it a good home too,  feel free to email me at   DKocsis@Tampabay.rr.com   We already have a large  and don't need to go into personal reasons why we need to sell it.

I'm not wanting to trade or accepting low ball offers. We are located in Hernando County, Spring hill area

Thanks for your time , David

There is no table, No nest , No side shelves   I am asking $750,  most go for new $849.00 before taxes   

I also have a plate setter but that is Not included  but Im asking $70.00 its new as well 

Comments