Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

First trip to the mothership!

So, when I got to work this morning, I discover that a series of unfortunate events in Florida have dictated me driving from Dalton to somewhere south of Perry to deliver some critical network components. Well, I got the materials delivered and I was headed back north around 285 when all of a sudden... my car swerves off the highway onto the Lawrenceville Hwy exit.

Seriously... it was unavoidable.  :-?

Nice folks and they have every eggcessory I have ever heard of and a few I hadn't. Definitely worth the trip if you are in the area! Unfortunatly, they didn't have an XXL out on display. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of it.

LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  (Adopted) Mini October 2013 • XLBGE December 2013

Comments