Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How to bookmark?

pineypiney Posts: 584
How do I bookmark a discussion? In the past I have added posts to bookmarks and favorites but now, I seem to have forgotten or something has changed.  
Lenoir, N.C.
·

Comments

• Look at the little star on the upper right.  Click it.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Another question on bookmarking. When I bookmark a thread I get email notifications everytime there a a new posting in that thread. Is there a way to turn that feature off?
    Wear maroon, live maroon, bleed maroon.
    Denton TX
    ·
  • pineypiney Posts: 584
    Thanks VI, I had the page "zoomed in" and could not find the star. I really think I'm losing my mind! 
    Lenoir, N.C.
    ·
  • Navymom said: Another question on bookmarking. When I bookmark a thread I get email notifications everytime there a a new posting in that thread. Is there a way to turn that feature off? Go to Edit Profile, then Notification Preferences.  Uncheck the box.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Thanks VI! I guess I didn't look far enough into profile settings.
    Wear maroon, live maroon, bleed maroon.
    Denton TX
    ·