Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

U of M vs MSU

It's not just any game!
image.jpg 2.6M
·

Comments

• Ole miss and miss state? Who cares?
    Live on beautiful Lake Hartwell GA
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,126
    @cajuncook-that is funny :)
    Louisville
    ·
  • Tuff crowd!
    ·
  • Being a Bucky fan, I'm rooting for a tie.
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,120
    Hotty Toddy!!
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·

GO BLUE!!!!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Well one of us is going to win! Go Green!!!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,076
    Go green.... I hate M.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • I want U of M to beat everyone but MSU!
    ·
  • Oh the humanity!!!!!! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 497
    Fred . We have to face the facts. Go Blue really blew it.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • I lost a couple wagers at work over the game.  The harassment is gonna suck on Monday!  BALLS!   This is a disaster that I won't be able to live down for a year!

·