Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

First Photo of Eggtoberfest 2005

GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
EggfestEarly.jpg
<p />Well folks, it's currently 58° with an expected high of 81° later in the day. It should start out clear, but a fog smelling of hickory, mesquite, cherry, oak, guava, & pecan smoke should roll in early in the day.[p]As you can see, we have loads of eggs setup, but none are lit yet as it is just after 6:00 AM here in Tucker, GA.[p]More to come. Stay Tuned![p]GrillMeister
Live from Eggtoberfest 2005

·

Comments

• Hey GrillMeister! I have a special reserve dark ale for you to try this year. Look forward to seeing you today.

BrewMonkey ;)
    ·
  • JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    Maybe you should have removed the lens cap or used a bigger flash, Ed!!! LOL. The weather is going to be great. I wish we could be there, but we'll be there in spirit nonetheless. Have a great day and I'm looking forward to seeing pics of friends old and new![p]All the best,
    Jim

·
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Hi Jim,[p]You were missed last night. As we partied in Nature Boy's room we wondered where you were. I'll try to remember to toast you today.

Ray Lampe
    Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • GrillMeister,
    WOW! Great shot! This one is a keeper - "The World As Seen From The Inside Of A Closed Big Green Egg." You are a true artist Sir. Who else would have thunk of that angle?[p]Wish Spring Hen and I were there but looks as if it ain't gonna happen this year.[p]Have a good time.[p]Spring "Project List In Hand" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    GrillMeister,
    The artistry, the camera angle, the....well,.... I'm speechless.[p]Mike

·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    blank.jpg
    <p />GrillMeister,[p]I'm jealous of that gorgeous view. This is the cruddy view I'm stuck with here in NJ.[p]Heeee,
    Cornfed

·
  • GrillMeister,
    Man, it sure be dark in Tucker, GA at 6AM. Be careful and stumble over the smalls and minis![p]Kelly

·
  • JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    Thanks, Ray. I appreciate the thoughts and I drank more than one toast to you guys today. I'll catch up with you guys down the road, though. Stay safe on your way to the Jack and I'll be sending good vibes your way![p]All the best
    ·
  • GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    Kelly Keefe,[p]Finally, someone who gets it. LOL. It sure was dark at 6AM. [p]Cheers,[p]GM
    ·
  • MR HMR H Posts: 109
    JSlot,
    Jim ,sure missed seeing you at another great egg fest. Hpoe to see you at one down the road[p]
    Howard in Bartow

·