Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Country Style Pork Ribs

2»

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,352
    I found an interesting discussion here on the different types of country ribs:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • pasoeggpasoegg Posts: 244

country style ribs are  what you find in the grocery stores in NC.  You will find pieces that are boneless and some have bone in them...they are from the same cut and are equally delicious!!!  cheap meal when they are on sale!!

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

·