Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT Back online- EggLESS WEEKEND

I decided to replace my gasket over the weekend but with kids soccer and a Braves game, I had to do it in phases. I took the unit apart and cleaned it up, and finally, on Sunday got the new Rutland on. (Thanks @rrp) I let it cure and trimmed off the exces permatex and lit it up. Had pork chops and roast shallots for dinner. . While I was out of the groove, I ordered some OO from firecraft. It arrived today as did my grid lifter from third eye. It's good to be back.
-The Goat
Marietta, GA
XL BGE

·

Comments

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,157
    Looks like a red headed stepchild on top of that pile :D

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,807
    I tried stacking bags o lump on my wall once and I wasn't as lucky as you, they all fell.  ;)

·
  • GoatseggGoatsegg Posts: 108
    @nolaegghead- I'll have to take a look when I get home, you never know what could happen. SWMBO doesn't like where I stacked the lump, so it may get a little help falling down.
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

·