Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Tuesday Night Wok session w/ Video

ringkingpinringkingpin Posts: 224
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum
Tonight I did my 6th or 7th wok session.  Each time I have more fun and each time it gets a little better.  I need to cut the handle off the front of the pan so I can keep the motion down in the egg still.  
Ok, here is the weird thing, I was reading the side of the cooking oil and the last thing in the description says, "excellent choice for those TUESDAY night stirfrys."  HUH?! lol, I had to crack up over that being that it IS a Tuesday night.  
I made a video, it's way too long but I just let the camera roll, no editting.  PLEASE jump to the good parts, as I get long winded, I'm trying to show my brother what my work flow is and why.  I'm totally a neophyte when it comes to wok cooking but I'm experimenting, reading and learning.  

"Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are."
 Brillat-Savarin

Comments