Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

If I were to go to DizzyFest, whom would I meet there?

500500 Posts: 1,536
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum
...besides Chris (whom I've already met).
Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
"Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
·

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 14,896
    Many many eggers who have been around Eggdom for over a decade and more and are some of the nicest and most knowledgeable eggheads on this planet!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • CP92CP92 Posts: 186
    I'm likely to be there.
    Chris
    LBGE
    Laurel, MD
    ·
  • Will be attending

Key Largo,Florida  
    2-LBGE, High Que grates, Kick Ash Baskets, SmokeWear Caps, Adjustable Rig, Woo, Stoker II, Amaz-n-smoker, Thermapen, Rockwood charcoal
    Mini Max, No accessories yet !

Gambrills,Maryland
    2-LBGE, same accessories as in Florida
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,842
    As long as I have no ski patrol obligations, I will likely be there.
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,339
    If I'm in town that weekend, I'll probably go.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • mgoblue0484mgoblue0484 Posts: 95
    edited September 2013

I'll likely be there, Nov. 9, right? ****, I won't be there, I'll be at the UM vs Nebraska game. Damn! That's 2 I've missed.

GO BLUE!

Springfield, Va

·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,536

I'll likely be there, Nov. 11, right?

November 9th.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • I was considering going - but have never been to one before? Is it just a big cookout/tailgate type atmosphere or is there a competition involved at all?

Brookhaven, GA

2012 Large | Mid 90's Medium

·
  • Mud PigMud Pig Posts: 459
    buddubya said:
    I was considering going - but have never been to one before? Is it just a big cookout/tailgate type atmosphere or is there a competition involved at all?
    No competition takes place.  I'd have to say of all the BBQ events and competitions I've gone to the DizzyFest is by far my favorite.  Its a great atmosphere, all the cooks give you tastes of what they are making, and there are no long lines to buy BBQ from the two or three approved vendors.  Everything is included in the price of your ticket.  BBQ competition where you can taste anything are for the birds.
    ·