Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE working overtime

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 6:31AM in EggHead Forum
Since it is only me in the house during the day I'm cooking me up some bbq drumsticks for lunch. Planning on doing a mixture of recipies for the chicken dinner tonight. Going to inject the bird with a combination of chicken broth, lemon pepper and tsunami spin and then use the dizzy pig almost fried recipie to crisp the skin. At around 9 tonight I will be putting on a boston butt for dinner tomorrow (about a 6 pound one). Doing this all one handed as I broke my thumb finishing up the Eggtuary. Never mix a lot of beer, a drill and a hammer, it never goes well.[p]Smoking "the one handed bandit" InMO
·

Comments

• SmokingInMO,[p]I took the day off to cook some T-Rex steaks and its a toss up tonight but its looking like thick cut harter house pork chops.. FYI working on your computer and BEER dont mix either..

·