Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hot Smoked Bratwurst

Been too sick for weeks to feel like much cooking.  Started penicillin yesterday, and still feel crappy, but managed enough energy to cook for The Spouse.

Hot smoked brats, home fries, and eggs.  I skipped the eggs and only ate one of the brats on the plate, but it tasted good.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,570
    Looking good Doc. Sorry about the illness. Maybe it's the weather? ;)
  • Sorry to hear Doc, get better soon
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Looking good Doc. Sorry about the illness. Maybe it's the weather? ;)
    Infections in both ears and mild pneumonia.

• GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,468
    Feel better soon......
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Looks great! I'm going to try brats this weekend.
    Nowhere Indiana
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,570
    Is this an opportunistic infection or carryover from the stuff 2 weeks ago? Petri dish indeed.

• Is this an opportunistic infection or carryover from the stuff 2 weeks ago? Petri dish indeed.
    I am not sure, thought I was on the mend and then it went south.

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    Sorry you've been under the weather, Doc. Hope it doesn't last too long. Great lookin' plate o' food.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Get better soon Doc. I love me some fried taters and brats. Looks good.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    If that will not make you well, your dead X_X
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 625
    Even when your down your meals look great. I hope you start feelin better.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

•   Penicillin is a wonderful thing.  I am feeling on the mend.