Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cherry table is finally finished.

Had a family friend build a table for me out of some rough cut cherry I found at a local saw mill. Also was able to pick up some granite and had it cut to fit. The wood drawer stores the place setter and DFMT. My wok and wok accessories fit in the rubbermaid container.  Just need to add some hooks to hang a few things.

·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,514
    Looks good. Don't forget the bottle opener.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Nice...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,897
    Nice table!

·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 995
    Beautiful - May want to add a bottle opener with the hooks.  You never know when a PBR swilling egghead may show up.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • BustersdadBustersdad Posts: 212

Nice table...

·
  • Lookin good.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Well done...many years of happiness on that set up...
    ·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 240
    looks great.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE - Custom Table - CGW Swing Grate - Fastest Thermapen you can't see because it's camo- Been e-gging ever since 2013! - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,314
    Good looking table!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 340
    Great looking table!!!!

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·