Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cherry table is finally finished.

Had a family friend build a table for me out of some rough cut cherry I found at a local saw mill. Also was able to pick up some granite and had it cut to fit. The wood drawer stores the place setter and DFMT. My wok and wok accessories fit in the rubbermaid container.  Just need to add some hooks to hang a few things.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,873
    Looks good. Don't forget the bottle opener.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,978
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 17,251
    Nice table!
    This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat 

• dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,029
    Beautiful - May want to add a bottle opener with the hooks.  You never know when a PBR swilling egghead may show up.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• BustersdadBustersdad Posts: 268

Nice table...

• Lookin good.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Well done...many years of happiness on that set up...
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 351
    looks great.
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,574
    Good looking table!

Boerne, TX

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 350
    Great looking table!!!!

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• canuck19canuck19 Posts: 48
    what is the measurement between bottom shelf and top shelf
    awesome table
  • mtbguymtbguy Posts: 296
    Nice table, I like the drawer.
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,400
    Looking for a bottle opener....

what finish did you use? I'm using milkpaint tung oil on my pine floors upstairs...
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!