Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BBQ chicken lasagna

...and regular Italian lasagna. Tastes better than it looks...the smoke flavor really sets it apart :)

·

Comments

• They both look plenty good from here. BBQ on the left?
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • Yup. I mixed cheddar with mozz on the BBQ one so it probably looks like it's burnt in the pic  :-?
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,400
    Look very tasty... :)
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,827
    The both look great!  Tell us more about the BBQ chicken lasagna, please. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • SickEyeDiazSickEyeDiaz Posts: 159
    edited August 2013
    The both look great!  Tell us more about the BBQ chicken lasagna, please. 
    "A gentlemen never tells!"

But seriously, about a 70/30 mix of BBQ sauce/ketchup. Then a little mustard, brown sugar, worch. sauce, garlic and onion powder, italian seasoning, a big can of canned chicken, and some tomato paste to tie it all together. Then I just put it together with no-boil noodles and a mix of mozz and cheddar cheese. I used hickory chips to give it an awesome smoke flavor, which tasted awesome in the italian lasagna too.

Pretty easy.
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,329
    Canned chicken??? Go to your room & no dinner for you tonight young man!!!!  :-O

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • LOL I know right! 
    ·