Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thick Chops

Did some 1.5 " thick bone in chops tonight. 2 of them with S/P and Garlic, for SWMBO and the kiddos, and 2 with Bad Byron's. Raised direct @ 350 with some apple chips. Dusted with some Head Country Hot the last 10 minutes. So good! image image
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
image.jpg 1.2M
image.jpg 1.2M
·

Comments

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,371
    Looks great.  LOL, the Que N Brew in my town is a joint where I hauled many a patron out in handcuffs and squared off in the parking lot more than once.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 560
    Looks great.  LOL, the Que N Brew in my town is a joint where I hauled many a patron out in handcuffs and squared off in the parking lot more than once.

Awesome!
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·