Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• BotchBotch Posts: 2,964
    Pre-ordered.  Thank You!!   :-bd

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,494
    Thanks, looks like a new version or they just changed the cover? Either way I ordered 1.
    ·
  • ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 861
    I ordered one!
    Biloxi, MS
    XL / Small

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,253
    Awesome! Huge Adam perry Lang fan here. I ordered one to go with the other 2 books I have by him! Thanks!
    ·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,090
    'bout time!

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,964
    If you don't want to wait, the used copies on Amazon are probably dropping precipitously in price as we speak...  >:)

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,494
    Cheapest used is still $93. They are not the same book the old one had a different cover and was $400 pages. The new one is 390 pages. That being said I ordered 2 extra copies still for friends.
    ·