Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Dexter!!

cazzycazzy Posts: 5,492
Oh man, this season is going to be bad a$$! Nice lil twist tonight! :D

The wait for next Sunday begins... :-w

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,590
    Damnit. I forgot it
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    The only reason I still watch this show is because Mrs. TOTN is a huge fan but, after watching the season 8 premiere last night I'm not sure I can sit through this final season (although I probably will). Maybe that says something about my "true" feelings about the show.

My money is on Dr. Vogel turning out to be Dexter's mother who was somehow miraculously saved after Harry took Dexter from the storage container and who has been following Dexter's life ever since. She will turn out to be an ally and not an adversary.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    :P
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 194
    About 3/4 the way through every episode I say, welp this is it, there's no f-ing way Dexter's getting outta this one.  It's comforting to know that in 12 episodes I'll finally be right.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
    BREWnQ said:
    About 3/4 the way through every episode I say, welp this is it, there's no f-ing way Dexter's getting outta this one.  It's comforting to know that in 12 episodes I'll finally be right.
    Don't bet on it!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Orange, CA
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 11,019
    This is the last season.

• BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 194
    How do you think it'll end?

Orange, CA
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 11,019
    Deb will pop a cap in his ass.  The end. 
    :((

• cazzycazzy Posts: 5,492
    BREWnQ said:

He knocks Debra up...they're living happily ever after with 3 kids until Harrison kills them all!

• WalrusBBQWalrusBBQ Posts: 151
    That episode was great last night. I am very excited for the last season as it already looks like it is a grand improvement from the last few seasons and more like season 1,2,3. 

PUMPED UP !
    ------------
    Beers & BBQ

• scottc454scottc454 Posts: 68
    I think it's 50/50 on whether Dexter dies.  Quinn will die for sure, though.
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,641
    The only problem with dexter.. I'm watching it and I ask myself if I'm a psychopath lol great show. I'm hoping the dept. Finds out who he is and is thankful for all the help he has done in Miami
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 5,492
    The only problem with dexter.. I'm watching it and I ask myself if I'm a psychopath lol great show. I'm hoping the dept. Finds out who he is and is thankful for all the help he has done in Miami
    I have to imagine the show isn't intended for psychopaths as yall pick up on things that most people do not.

BREWnQ said:
    You think they're be another season or he'll just be pardoned of all his prior killings and get outta the game?
    No... I'm just guessing that he won't necessarily die. From what I understand this is the last season.

He knocks Debra up...they're living happily ever after with 3 kids until Harrison kills them all!
    Awesome

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,641
    cazzy said:
    I have to imagine the show isn't intended for psychopaths as yall pick up on things that most people do not.
    Oh Def. But what i was saying is that during the first season..i watched an episode with some friends and we were like "were all psychopaths" cause alot of the struggles that Dexter endures most people endure.