Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Many Thanks @Owossoegger for Your Very Big Thank You!

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,988
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum

Kevin Maurer and His wife Heidi are great people!  I've had the pleasure of meeting Kevin last fall when I was looking for another BGE dealer and we kinda hit it off.  I was pleased to buy my XL from him.  BGE events are kinda sparse in the Mitten State so when Kevin asked if I would cook at a grill fest he was planning, I didn't think too long before I agreed.  We had a great time and it's something I'm looking forward to doing again! 

Pebbles & me came home from a funeral today (Wilma was in bed recovering from a medical procedure) and we found a strange package on our porch.  The pictures tell the rest of the story!  Thank you Kevin & Heidi!  This is uncalled for, unexpected and totally appreciated!  Thank you!

Your friends,

Bob & Patty

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,086
    Looks great. How in the world did you get that with whiteout all over it? ;)
  • Looks great. How in the world did you get that with whiteout all over it? ;)
    Pain in the butt, but I've gotten on my daughter's case about info given over the internet.  I gotta walk the walk if I talk the talk.  And believe me, I talk!

........................................................................................

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,929
    That's just awesome?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• DredgerDredger Posts: 698
    That is so nice! Just in time for July 4.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    The best appreciation comes when it is not called for, you have a very caring dealer there.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,968
    Sounds like the right time to try the rubs we sent you!

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,627
    @Owossoegger did good! What a great thank-you gift.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 970
    Class act!
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
  • paqman said:

Sounds like the right time to try the rubs we sent you!

You read my mind!!

• GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Well both of you guy should get a attaboy. Kevin for hosting (cooking) and Bob for cooking his heart out.
    My wife and I had a good time.

Kevin , what do you have planned for next year?

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• @fred19flintstone, glad you liked the package. Enjoy. You worked your butt off at the festival. Much appreciated. @gk59, I'm pretty sure ill do it again. Hopefully bigger and better (now that I know what to expect) just need more eggheads there.
  • Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    I would be interested in helping out next time so keep me in mind!!  Owossoegger...are you still interested in a decal or two??   I have a couple so let me know and I will save you some.
  • Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    never mind.  I just found your message to me.  I will call you tomorrow.
  • BustersdadBustersdad Posts: 272
    @Owossoegger, I'm willing to help out as well...nice touch on Fred's surprise pkg. Both of you did a super job