Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Many Thanks @Owossoegger for Your Very Big Thank You!

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 4,057
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum

Kevin Maurer and His wife Heidi are great people!  I've had the pleasure of meeting Kevin last fall when I was looking for another BGE dealer and we kinda hit it off.  I was pleased to buy my XL from him.  BGE events are kinda sparse in the Mitten State so when Kevin asked if I would cook at a grill fest he was planning, I didn't think too long before I agreed.  We had a great time and it's something I'm looking forward to doing again! 

Pebbles & me came home from a funeral today (Wilma was in bed recovering from a medical procedure) and we found a strange package on our porch.  The pictures tell the rest of the story!  Thank you Kevin & Heidi!  This is uncalled for, unexpected and totally appreciated!  Thank you!

Your friends,

Bob & Patty

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments