Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Check out these prices....!!!!

Maybe I'm sheltered, but these look like LOW prices....
·

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    They look  correct from what my dealer is selling them.
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 745
    Ok. I thought they seemed artificially low. I bought my 2 Eggs used so I know nothing about nothing.
    I thought XL were like $1100-$1200.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,066
    Those are low for me.
    ·
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 667
    Prices seem pretty close in line with what I found sans the nest once I really checked around with quite a few dealers.  The main problem I ran into was some of the dealers would only sell you the "package," i.e., nest, ash tool, etc., most of which I did not want or need, and either wouldn't give you a discount if you bought just the Egg or just knock off a little.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,555
    Did I miss something? I see no prices. The XL is $1099 at the retail store in tucker.
    ·
    Sorry, I may have deleted. Here they are.
    image.jpg 155.2K
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,519
    That's a lot cheaper then standard pricing around here. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 920
    Yep, that would be a hell of a deal deal in SoCal.
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Seem low to me.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
    These are crazy!! I buy used, but damn!!!
    ·
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 1,345
    I bet nest and egg mates not included. Raw egg only.
    ·
  • Rick1Rick1 Posts: 77
    At my dealer the LBGE is $849 assembled. No accessories at all. They will load it for you though.
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,833
    it depends in the region.. in ca a medium is $699 base, in Atlanta that price is much lower.
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    My new dealer sells a large for $750.  --  nest, egg, grid, ash tool.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,752

My new dealer sells a large for $750.  --  nest, egg, grid, ash tool.

Thats a great deal. Large goes for $ 699 at Bering's in Houston, but thats egg only. They do have 20% off sales regularly for accessories and such.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·