Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bacon Rain

My favorite part of my humble addition to Get Stuffed (congrats NOLA!)  I followed his lead in doing something I've never done before just for the fun of it.  I stuffed some pounded out chix thighs w/ provolone and andouille.  Light rub and rolled in bacon weave.  This fatty went over some ribs hence: bacon rain.  Jollys stuffed with Pimiento and wrapped w/ bacon.  Next day, sliced for pie.  yum. I apologize for my camera. imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
MBGE in Charleston

• Damn! I love the creativity I see on here. That looks fantastic.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,576
    Makin it rain up in heah!  Get Stuffed is still on...make an entry!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• DeviledeggerDeviledegger Posts: 239
    Nice pics! Looks great!
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,997
    Wow, what delicious creativity!  =P~  Glad to see yet again another South Carolinian on the forum!  :)
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,242
    =D> Very creative. Looks fantabulous.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings