Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's all mine

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
There's a tear in my beer
Cause there's not much Ozark here
I'm as pissed as I can be.

When your customers call
Tell them that I took it all
Still as pissed as I can be.

Folks across the nation are counting on me
Now I'll never make my delivery.

There's a tear in my beer
Cause there's not much Ozark here
I'm as pissed as I can be.

80 freaking bags... Ugh.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Niiiiiiiiice! I'll take 26 off your hands!! :P
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Options
    80 bags, and I've seen people asking for a couple of hundred. Hope we can work something out
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,661
    Options
    If you ever come down I-65 through Cullman, Alabama, I'll take some. I've never tried it.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Furall
    Furall Posts: 124
    Options
    My wife thinks I'm crazy as piss for having 35. Thanks for the "look at this guy" pic :D
  • Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    What is all the fuss about this stuff??
    I missed something...
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @Lowflyer-you should give OO a shot.  Just like everything else on the forum, some will like it and some won't.  @henapple gets it (Harp, AR) at around half the price (and delivers for substantial quantities of PBR :) )  you can find it most anywhere else so that helps.  Personally I find that I does impart an oak flavor that is stronger than some other charcoal.  If that suits you then it is the lump to use-good sized pieces, easy light, little ash and quite consistent.  FWIW-YMMV
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Toolmaster
    Toolmaster Posts: 41
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:

If you ever come down I-65 through Cullman, Alabama, I'll take some. I've never tried it.

That makes two for I65 in Ala. And we are only about 20 miles apart. Swing over to Saint Louis and grab a pallet of the other stuff while your at it. You know "All you got to do is " :-)
    I went to bed last night mean and woke up meaner !  
    "Matt Dillon"