Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

grid extender - shipping question

Was curious if these have all shipped out yet?  I ordered near the end so I am sure will be one of last to get but seeing the pics I can't wait to try it.  Thanks!

·

Comments

• SLOandSteadySLOandSteady Posts: 179
    I'm in the same boat. I'll post when I receive mine so others know when to expect theirs.
    ·
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,331
    Have not received mine either and I paid about 2 days after it started. Will post up when I get it.
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    I'm in the same boat. Ordered late (on the 31st) and paid on the 1st. Looking forward to multi-level egging!
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,304
    edited June 2013
    Your pay date was not the processing date.

Ill check on shipping, but it was in batches. And the first one only went out about 6 business days ago.

XLBGE 
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 766
    edited June 2013
    Can we still place orders or has it ended? My buddy saw mine and wants one.
    ·
  • chromerdonchromerdon Posts: 15

I'm still waiting

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,923
    Mine came today, I think I ordered the day before the buy was originally supposed to end.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    I got mine today as well. I payed last Monday...can't wait to try it out this weekend with some wings!
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    Mine arrived today as well. Can't wait to put it to use!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    ·
  • Could I suggest "all will be shipped by X date" so those of us that haven't received our packages will wait before reaching out?  Thanks again to those that put this together.
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,705
    Got mine thanks
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • McStewMcStew Posts: 527

@MRCOOKINGNURSE

Thanks for all the hard work on this I received mine last week works great.  However today I received another package in the mail addressed to another member but with my address.  If you can get me the address of this member I will ship it out to them tonight.   M PEARCE.... if your out there I would love to have a second one but that would just kick me in the A**....  Let me know and I will get it to you to enjoy ..... Thanks again to all for organizing this .

Marina Del Rey CA 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,408
    @mcstew that should have gone to @mattp

You guys were next to each other on the spreadsheet.
    ·

No problem at all I will send it out to him directly today if you have his address.... I get discounted rates with UPS because we ship large volume so I will make sure he gets it ASAP NO Charge

Marina Del Rey CA 
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,063
    @McStew - that's mighty nice of you to ship it at no charge.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
    @eggcelsior @MCN and all who helped on this did such a great job it no big deal.  Just glad to be apart of such a great group
    Marina Del Rey CA 
    ·
    @mcstew,
    PM sent
    ·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 456
    Good folks here!
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • CharlieTNCharlieTN Posts: 177
    Be patient guys, it's well worth it.  I love mine.

·
    Sorry CharlieTN didn't intend to hit disagree on your post ...as I love mine too
    Marina Del Rey CA 
    ·
  • finsterfinster Posts: 133
    I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas in mid Dec! 
    MBGE in Charleston

·
  • billsmebillsme Posts: 42
    Me too, severe case of grid extender envy.....
    ·
  • CharlieTNCharlieTN Posts: 177

McStew - no worries.  I've just about done it before. 

·
    @McStew just go back and click the disagree button again, it should go away.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
    @scottborasjr thanks didn't want to give @CharlieTN a bad warp or the extender  .... it worked
    Marina Del Rey CA 
    ·
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,331
    Mine arrived today.
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
    A bunch were shipped out 6/10 and today. I expect lots of happy faces tomorrow and Monday.
    ·
    Thanks again to @Eggcelsior and @MrCookingNurse for putting this together. Probably one of the better group buys.
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 766
    Is it too late to order more?
    ·