Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Bruins or Blackhawks

SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
So what are we cooking to watch the playoffs? Here in Atlanta we have no hockey for the second time in my life.
Glad to see two of the original 6 going for Lord Stanley's Cup
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,114
    What is hockey?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,188
    Carne Guisada tonight. There is no better trophy in any sport than Lord Stanley's Cup.
    ·
  • danv23danv23 Posts: 491
    HAWKS

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,611
    Left over Spatchcock Chicken from Monday night here. Had half a chicken left so foiled it and threw it in the oven at 275 almost as good as off the Egg. Go Blackhawks.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    Go hawks! Bruins beat my pens :((
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,341
    edited June 2013

You mean this?  This is me & my wife at the Hockey Hall of Fame a couple of weeks ago posing with Lord Stanley's legacy.  There is no better trophy in sports!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Im a Red Wings fan! Wish we could have made it. But I do a lot of business in Boston so Im rooting for them.
    ·
  • abpgwolfabpgwolf Posts: 167
    Go Bruins!

Lititz, PA – XL BGE

·
  • golfandgrillgolfandgrill Posts: 191
    Watched Toews in college at UND. Hawks all the way
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
    ·
    @fred19flinstone, did you actually get to touch it?!
    ·
  • McStewMcStew Posts: 494

im crying over ribs now that im rooting for the bh ....because the Kings are no longer in it

sc.JPG 268K
    Marina Del Rey CA 
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,341
    edited June 2013
    @fred19flinstone, did you actually get to touch it?!

Yeah!  It's the stuff dreams are made of!

edit - The Stanley Cup is unique in sports in two ways.  First, the same cup is awarded to the winning team every year.  So there is not a new Stanley Cup every year like there is a new Vince Lombardi Trophy every year.  Secondly, as stated above, regular fans like me can touch it.  Try doing that with any other trophy!  You would be arrested!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    I'm setting a course for Toronto!
    ·