Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dinner(cookout) and a movie

JwgreDeuxJwgreDeux Posts: 139
We recently had a birthday party at our house for my daughter's 4th birthday.  Normally, I would share details of the cook, but the movie was the focus of this party because we setup a screen outside.  People made such a fuss over it, I thought I would share.

·

Comments

• jrf316jrf316 Posts: 55
    that is so cool
    Visca Barca
    Mes Que Un Club

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Hope everyone had a great time!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    That picture is adorable. They look like they're having a great time!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • JwgreDeuxJwgreDeux Posts: 139
    I was worried about not being able to start the movie before it got dark (in order to get the youngins done by bedtime) but the pop up tent worked great.  Best part is I only have $6.00 tied up in the screen.
    ·
  • Mama RoneckMama Roneck Posts: 346
    Great idea! Consider it stolen! Will be using it soon.
    Mamaroneck
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,796
    edited June 2013
    Ok you win. That is to cool. Somebody give him the prize, wow.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·