Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A chance to win a big green egg!

Options
Pacuare
Pacuare Posts: 77
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
I couple of grocery stores have a sweepstakes going on where you can win a BGE. I read about this on one of the deal websites I follow (Hip2save). Here is the link to the deal website and the details. I don't know if you guys like sweepstakes but you can't beat a free BGE! 

Details: Calling all residents of Delaware, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin! Through August 31st, head over here to enter the Explore the Grill-Abilities Sweepstakes for your chance to win a Big Green Grill with accessories ($820 value!) or 2 Hasbro Board Games ($34.99 each value!). 

Here’s how to play: 
Head over here to the Jewel – Osco Facebook page 
Head over here to Shaw’s Supermarket Facebook page 
Head over here for Acme Markets Facebook page 

Once you are on their Facebook page, “like” them, and then click on the “Discover. Grill. Party!” tab. Next, click on the “Get Your Recipe for Fun!” button and spin the food to see if you match 3 of the same food items. If you are a winner, you will see a prize winning message on the next screen. 

Prizes: 
Grand Prize: (84 winners total, 1 per day) Big Green Egg Grill with accessories ($821.85 value!) 
First Prize: (588 winners total, 7 per day) 2 Board Games by Hasbro Game Night ($34.99 each value!) 

Comments