Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Flatbread on The Baking Steel

Could just have easily called it pizza, but I did them very thin with the goal of a cracker crisp crust and flatbread doesn't sound as mundane as pizza. Setup was on top of AR--16" stone, spacers, steel so it was nice and high in dome...I used homemade dough (serious eats Neopolitan recipe), cooked at a relatively low 550 since I wasn't really looking for much charring with these pies. EVOO, fresh garlic and rosemary, spinach, roasted red peppers, fresh mozz and feta image image Nice--- thin and crispy crust image Here's a shot of the setup- image

Comments